- Business Process
- Washington, DC, USA
- Full Time
Medical, Dental, Visual, 401K match and 160 hours of PTO
DFC seeks an experienced Lead Data Analyst with expertise to oversee a project utilizing a variety of analytical skills and methodologies. This position will also support the business process and strategy activities as part of the DFC consulting practice, which includes analyzing client operations, business processes, organizational structures; leading practices to identify opportunities for improved performance; and increasing effectiveness and efficiency within a client organization or business area. In this position, there is the opportunity to interact with DFC senior leadership as project requirements dictate, and with client personnel at appropriate levels to accomplish project objectives.
Responsibilities of this role include but are not limited to:
- Managing a team of data entry clerks.
- Demonstrating the ability to manipulate and analyze large data sets, including data cleaning.
- Demonstrating experience with survey tools and analytics.
- Writing complex Excel formulas for a variety of scenarios. Ability to quickly generate pivot tables, macros, etc. is required.
- Providing operational support in a variety of capacities including data integrity, quality assurance, monitoring, and reporting.
- Determining operational objectives by studying business functions, gathering information, and evaluating output requirements and formats.
- Creating and documents protocols for quality assurance and reporting through standard operating procedure documents.
- Providing viable reference material for users by writing and maintaining user documentation.
- Maintaining client confidence and protecting operations by maintaining information confidentiality.
- Assisting with reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information and trends.
- Assisting in planning, organizing, and coordinating various projects, programs, and services involving diverse administrative operations.
- Demonstrating a strong work ethic with a commitment to client service excellence.
- 3-5 years of analytical experience working with large data sets is preferred.
- Strong analytical skills, presentation development, and writing skills.
- Strong client presence.
- Ability to work well in team-based environment.
- Ability to work independently and develop client relationships.
- Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills with the ability to exercise mature judgment.
- Strong work ethic with attention to detail and a commitment to client service excellence.
- Federal government experience a plus.
- Ability to obtain a US government security clearance is required.
- Bachelor's degree required preferably in business administration, economics, mathematics, statistics, computer science or a related field.
* Duty First Consulting is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, age, gender/sex, marital status, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, military/veteran status, citizenship status, the basis of genetic information or any other group protected by Federal or State law or local ordinance. People with disabilities who need a reasonable accommodation to apply or compete for employment may request such accommodation(s).